Are you agile in mind, body & soul with a true test, learn and optimize mindset? Are you constantly positively dissatisfied and have a relentless desire to better understand inputs driving performance and optimize those to improve results day in and day out? Are you equally passionate about creative strategy, marketing technology, data analysis, platform management and audience segmentation? Are you a self-starter, comfortable and resilient in the dynamic ebbs and flows of a high-performance environment?
If so, this could be a good fit, so read on...
InsideTracker is seeking an energetic, unflappable, master of balancing left & right brain thinking to join our ambitious marketing team.
Reporting directly to the VP, Marketing you will be responsible for leading all our performance marketing channels, architecting. You are charged with executing replicable and scalable strategies and tactics across all top-of-funnel and mid-funnel channels
- 5-10 years of deep performance & direct marketing experience
- Proven track record with B2C/DTC ecommerce brands
- Champion of best practices and standard operating procedures
- In-depth proficiency in managing a marketing tech stack including, but not limited to: Hubspot, Google Ads/Analytics/Adwords, Social Media Platforms, Site A/B Testing platforms, Affiliate Marketing (e.g. Share-A-Sale, CJ) and ecommerce platforms (e.g. BigCommerce, Shopify)
- Experience managing media//creative agencies & outside partners budgets, and onsite personnel
- Experience with email marketing and lead nurturing workflows
- Strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem, including acquisition, tracking in-app events, app analytics/attribution, campaign optimization, creative, and deep linking process
- An insatiably curious eye toward industry trends and insights, leading teams to continually reach, stretch, experiment & learn
- Passion for innovation at the intersection of:
- Science & Technology
- Biohacking/Quantified self
- Oversight of all current and future performance marketing channels including, but not limited to:
- Website, Landing Pages & Ecommerce
- Paid Advertising (SEM, social, programmatic, video, mobile)
- Paid Sponsorships/Partnerships/Email
- SEO (on & offsite)
- Referral Programs
- Affiliate Marketing & Sales
- Manage and optimize paid spend and activities across all active top-of-funnel and mid-funnel marketing channels to meet or beat pre-defined KPIs
- Own relationships with external partners for media planning & activation
- Lead rapid prototyping and in market A/B tests across paid media, site landing pages and ecommerce store to drive optimal UX & conversion
- Manage and optimize SEO to improve organic web listings and traffic
- Reports to: VP, Marketing
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Hours: Full time, exempt (salaried)
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email @