Company Details: InsideTracker provides personalized nutrition and wellness with a powerful, evidence-based digital platform. We are a fast paced, growing company located in the Kendall Square area of Cambridge.
At InsideTracker we’re all about driving results and creating experiences that improve the lives of our future and existing customers. We are looking for a Product Manager who will report to our Director of Product Management and continue to build on the success of our best-in-class product platform.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in product management, ideally in B2C ecommerce
- History of thriving in a fast-paced, agile product development environment; preferably with start-up experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams across company boundaries
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Experienced decision-maker and collaborator working closely with engineering to balance design, technical, product and business trade-offs
- Knowledge of desktop, mobile and responsive web applications, APIs, services, and 3rd party integrations
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, or a related field
- Define user requirements that balance the needs of our partners, InsideTracker and consumers
- Incorporate ideas and requests into the product roadmap and turn them into sprint outputs that deliver valuable outcomes
- Maintain the backlog and serve as the product owner for Agile ceremonies
- You have a passion for making the very complex into simple and intuitive solutions for users and stakeholders alike
- You have the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and products simultaneously and to adapt to changing environments
- You like ideation, but you love the execution
- You have an understanding of various product metrics, and how to interpret them to improve the product
- You can provide direction and help to bring out the best in your peers even when there is imperfect information and looming deadlines
- You can lead and guide user research, data analytics, design, planning, and delivery
- You enjoy working closely with product designers and jointly finding and representing the voice of the customer
InsideTracker provides personalized nutrition and wellness with a powerful, evidence based digital platform. We are a fast paced, growing company located at the epicenter of the high tech and biotech hub in Kendall Square. At InsideTracker we’re all about driving results and creating experiences that improve the lives of our future and existing customers.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org