Company Details: InsideTracker provides personalized nutrition and wellness with a powerful, evidence-based digital platform. We are a fast paced, growing company located in the Kendall Square area of Cambridge.
At InsideTracker we’re all about driving results and creating experiences that improve the lives of our future and existing customers. We are looking for a Product Manager who will report to our Director of Product Management and continue to build on the success of our best-in-class product platform.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product management, ideally for internal tools, services and, or APIs
- History of thriving in a fast-paced, agile product development environment; preferably with start-up experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams across company boundaries
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Experienced decision-maker and collaborator working closely with our science and engineering to balance design, technical, product and business trade-offs
- Knowledge of desktop, mobile and responsive web applications, APIs, services, and 3rd party integrations
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, or a related field
- Define user requirements that balance the needs of InsideTracker and our internal users
- Come up with your own as well as other stakeholders ideas and request and incorporate them into the product roadmap and turn them into sprint outputs that deliver valuable outcomes
- Maintain the backlog and serve as the product owner for Agile ceremonies
- You are owning your product and think about it from tactical and strategical point of view
- You have a passion for making the very complex into simple and intuitive solutions for users and stakeholders alike
- You have the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and products simultaneously and to adapt to changing environments
- You like ideation, but you love the execution
- You have an understanding of various product metrics, and how to interpret them to improve the product
- You can provide direction and help to bring out the best in your peers even when there is imperfect information and looming deadlines
- You can lead and guide user research, data analytics, design, planning, and delivery
- You enjoy working closely with product designers and jointly finding and representing the voice of the user
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email @