Are you a hyper-focused, hyper-organized, multitasker who can spin 100 plates at one time? Do you love people and the idea of building solid relationships with prospects and customers to help them achieve their goals? Are you a self-starter, comfortable and resilient in the dynamic ebbs and flows of a high-performance environment?
If so, this could be a good fit, so read on...
InsideTracker is seeking a hungry, ambitious and unflappable Customer Operations Coordinator to join our Customer Success & Operations. Reporting directly to the Customer Success and Operations Lead you will be responsible for supporting the customer success and sales team with day-to-day tasks while also getting hands on experience in selling directly to prospects, leads and our customers.
● College degree
● Keen attention to detail, exceptional organization and time management skills that couple well with your written and communication skills
● Passionate about providing first-class customer experience.
● Proactive attitude and willingness to learn, you are a natural problem solver
● Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced, start-up company environment
● Energetic, a self-starter, & have a high sense of urgency to ensure timely resolution to customer need
● Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
● Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google Docs and sheets
● Assist the customer operations team in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
● Support sales team by covering sales chat, emails and voicemail during work hours
● Monitor, control, and manage post-sales operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
● Liaise between customers and vendors and internal teams to ensure smooth operations delivery
● Coordinate with internal technical teams to report issues, manage project tasks ensuring delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
● Ensure compliance with company security standards and procedures.
● Build and maintain strong vendor relationships through regular meetings and communications.
● Maintain clear and accurate departmental documentation
● Reports to: Customer Success and Operations Lead
● Location: Cambridge, MA (remote applications may apply)
● Hours: Full time, exempt (salaried)
● Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email @