Are you interested in applying behavioral science to the design, implementation and evaluation of a personalized nutrition platform?
InsideTracker is looking for a behavior scientist who is committed to applying theory, evidence, and rigor to a user-centered, science-based digital nutrition solution. This is a great opportunity for you to work between behavior science and user experience to help others improve their health and achieve their best self.
You will report directly to the VP of Science and working side by side with first class dietitians, exercise physiologist, biologists, data scientists. You should feel comfortable advocating for a scientific evidence and methods but yet be pragmatic about the implementation.
This is a part-time position offering a fun and exciting working environment in a rapidly growing company.
- Background in social science field such as behavioral science, psychology, sociology, economics or public health. Advanced degree is a plus but not a requirement
- 5+ years of experience in human clinical research, behavioral medicine and behavior change research studies
- Demonstrated experience in designing behavioral interventions in digital health
- Ability to conduct and analyze qualitative, quantitative and desk research to produce actionable insights
- Experience working directly with commercial and/or academic sponsors in identifying and conceptualizing patient reported outcome projects
- Strong communication skills with an ability to translate complex concepts to non-expert audiences
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Lead research, design protocols and analyze data in behavioral science topics
- Translate qualitative and quantitative research into applicable functions for consumers, from defining outcome measures to establishing techniques to achieve desired outcome
- Development of behavioral science content for internal applications and commercial partners
- Act as subject matter expert providing guidance and expertise to cross-functional teams on creation and implementation of behavior change tools
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email @