We are looking to hire a seasoned Information Security Engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of security methodologies. An Information Security Engineer is expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, an Information Security Engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable project managing security task force to implement, test and operate advanced security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture using a variety of technologies, finding and addressing security problems and troubleshooting of the network.
● Proven 5+ years of work experience with Information Services and Application security
● Detailed knowledge of security and hacking techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, security vulnerabilities and remediation
● Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures), Mobile technologies (iOS and Android) and of network/web related protocols
● Project management skills
● Experience in all aspects of security research and development of proactive countermeasures
● BS degree in Computer Science or related field
● Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems and networks.
● Perform on-going security reviews and audits to check, troubleshoot and improve applications' security
● Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
● Contribute to all levels of the application architecture and company’s infrastructure to maintain security
● Use a security task force to perform an annual security audit of employees' company devices as well as to make sure company processes are compliant with health industry security regulations
● Maintain information security documentation
● Consult Engineering team members on secure coding practices
● Develop a familiarity with new security trends and best practices
● Solid experience with sophisticated architecture for mission critical products
● Familiarity with mobile, API’s, data science, and web technologies
● Strong knowledge of best practices in protecting all aspects of security
● An effective communicator and passionate innovator who has experience working with distributed teams
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email @