InsideTracker is seeking a charismatic, energetic and hungry Marketing Coordinator - Community & Events to join our fast-growing, high performance marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Director of Demand Generation & Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for bringing to life the successful activation of our growing brand field marketing, event and sponsorship programs in the endurance, strength, health and wellness and biohacking communities. Additionally, this role will have oversight and responsibilities in growing our successful Influencer program.
Are you a person who “figures it out” when unexpected things happen at an event and turns it around for the better? Are you a self-starter, comfortable and resilient in the dynamic ebbs and flows of a high performance environment? Do you like to meet new people in unexpected places and turn them into friends, colleagues and partners? Do firmly believe that brands “doing” and demonstrating positive “behaviors” is more important than just “saying”? Do you have a “roll up your sleeves”, get it done, ego-less style with an insatiable appetite for learning and a sense of humor?
If so, this could be a good fit, so read on...
- 3-5 years of related marketing marketing experience, ideally in B2C/DTC event marketing, brand ambassadorship, demand generation, or sales enablement
- Passion for event marketing with a proven record of project management and logistical event success,
- Social Media and Influencer savvy
- Proactive & creative problem solving skills complemented by good communication skills, and the ability to show initiative.
- A tenacious self-starter who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers and our business
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects, resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Highly collaborative and ability to partner with and support the needs of a range of internal stakeholder
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Metrically driven with the ability to handle reporting and drawing insights and actions from event marketing dat
- Previous client-side roles working in a start-up or fast-paced environment, where innovation and rapid iteration is essential and initiatives/priorities are dynamic
- Passion for innovation at the intersection of:
- Science & Technology
- Biohacking/Quantified self
- Capable of standing comfortably for up to eight hours a day, working long hours, and traveling frequently
- Experience working with Hubspot, social media platforms, influencer marketing tracking platforms a plus
- Work with cross-functional internal marketing and sales team leads and external partners to coordinate the company's brand presence at various internal/external events.
- Spearheading the management of all logistical aspects of all our paid and branded events including, but not limited to:
- Creating high quality, personal and engaging activations
- Internal team training for attendees
- Developing the pre, during and post event strategies and tactics.
- Identifying and negotiating sponsorship/activation packages
- Work with in house creative team to define, design and produce necessary onsite brand presence (e.g. collateral, signage, graphics, swag, booth)
- Content development and documentation (photography, videography)
- Developing engaging and lead capture tactics (e.g. giveaways)
- Event Logistics and overall Project Manager for each event.
- Drive marketing influencer pipeline and generate leads through onsite activations and support of the sales team
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on this pipeline, revenue, and lead gen metrics using CRM, email marketing, project management, and similar systems
- Collaborate with Brand & Sales Leaders to develop influencer strategies and related programs
- Management and growth of our organic influencer marketing program to drive positive word of mouth, credibility, increased awareness and demand generation.
- Onboard and manage an influencer marketing platform to recruit, track and support distribution and amplification of marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager to highlight influencers via different social platforms.
- Reports to: Director, Demand Generation & Growth Marketing
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Hours: Full time, exempt (salaried)
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship
- Travel: 25%-30% of your time, currently in North America only
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email @