Are you a self-starter, comfortable and resilient in the dynamic ebbs and flows of a high performance environment? Are you capable of delivering a high volume of creative ideas in short order? Do you enjoy pushing creative boundaries while working within a highly collaborative multidisciplinary team? Can you rip off the top of your head the hex codes of your favorite colors? Have you gotten into an argument at a party about who is more influential in the world of design, Stefan Sagmeister, Saul Bass or Peter Saville?
InsideTracker is seeking a multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented Associate Designer to join our fast-growing marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director, with support/guidance from the Chief Designer, you will be designing a wide variety of marketing, branding and communications assets across a range of projects, from the foundations & the fundamentals to the ambitious & the innovative.
You will be a critical member of the core creative team, tasked with following and amplifying the company’s established design language and visual identity. While you will have an opportunity to participate in design initiatives across the entirety of the customer experience, your primary focus will be supporting the Sales & Marketing team.
If you are nodding your head like this sounds interesting, go ahead and read on...
- 3-5 years of visual design experience in digital and print
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Sketch (supplemental skills in photography, motion graphics, video editing, and/or coding are a plus)
- High level of proficiency in taking artwork files to print (setup, dispatch, proof)
- Proficiency using Invision and Craft plugin to create interactive prototypes
- Competency in Google Docs, Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Understanding, command and demonstrated practice of the fundamentals of design, color theory, typography and visual elements
- Experience working with Hubspot, eCommerce sites, social media platforms and digital performance marketing channels
- Enthusiastic collaborator with proactive problem solving skills complemented by good communication skills, and the ability to show initiative
- Takes initiative and seeks responsibility
- Adept at multitasking and working on multiple creative projects at one time
- Ability to push creative boundaries within the constraints of an existing style
- An impeccable, keen eagle eye for the detail and the ability to clearly communicate design choices
- Previous client-side roles working in a start-up or fast-paced environment, where innovation and rapid iteration is essential and initiatives/priorities are dynamic
- Highly collaborative and ability to partner with and support the needs of a range of internal stakeholders
- A “roll up your sleeves”, get it done, ego-less style and appetite for learning
- Passion for innovation at the intersection of:
- Science & Technology
- Biohacking/Quantified self
- Video and animation skills a plus
- Work with the Creative Director and Chief Designer to support the vision of projects and develop designs, from concept to execution, to solve brand, marketing and communication challenges
- Take creative briefs from concept to execution in a fast-paced, dynamic and demanding environment
- Cultivate, maintain and manage an organized library of design assets for the Sales & Marketing teams
- Design, develop and produce dynamic, brand-appropriate and engaging design solutions for a range of brand, marketing and sales channels, including, but not limited to:
- Online//Offline Advertising
- Paid//Organic Social Media
- Sales Collateral & Tools
- Event Marketing Graphics & Activations
- Websites Landing Pages
- Email Templates
- Brand Swag
- Influencer/Affiliate Assets
- Align all designs cohesively & consistently with InsideTracker style guide
- Coordinate with and provide precise feedback to partner agencies, publishers and vendors as needed
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Hours: Full time, exempt (salaried)
- Reports to: Creative Director
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship
For consideration, an online portfolio of your work Is required. Please include…
- Digital experiences (apps, mobile, social, sites)
- Performance driven marketing
- Projects for non-traditional channels (e.g. experiential, viral, brand storytelling, brand identity, collateral)
- Candidates under serious consideration may be asked to complete a small sample design project.
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email @