Are you a passionate, charismatic, insatiably curious UX Lead? Do you believe that perfect is the enemy of good? Can you seamlessly balance the inherent tensions at the intersection of business, design and technology? Do you put ego aside and tirelessly advocate for the needs and goals of real users? Do you have the resilience to go headfirst into the excitement, dynamism and ebbs and flows of a high-performance, lightning fast-paced startup environment?
If you nodded your head and said yes, then this position might be for you.
We are seeking Senior Digital UX Lead. This is a pivotal role, reporting to the VP, Software Engineering, and is charged with leading the Digital UX function, planning and executing activities to improve the customer experience for all InsideTracker’s consumer-facing projects.
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Hours: Full time, exempt (salaried)
- Reports to: VP, Software Engineering
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant advanced degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or creative discipline.
- 5+ years of working experience with a proven portfolio in product UX design (including native mobile and web apps).
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Knowledge and experience across multiple technologies and preferably pharmaceutical or healthcare.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to conceptualize, define, and design innovative solutions that accomplish business objectives.
- Research, prioritize, design and implement key features for product releases
- Apply ecommerce UX best practices throughout the digital funnel (corporate website, landing pages, store)
- Manage UX related activities and junior team members, plan and lead UX related tasks while communicating requirements, UX strategy, and design principles to designers for execution
- Collaborate with designers and external partners to ensure a seamless and user-friendly product infused with UX best practices
- Present solutions to internal, executive level stakeholders and outside partners
- Own and execute a framework for consumer research, identifying personas, rapid prototyping, and user testing
- Maintain and refine a design system that supports our brand and optimizes the product design process
- Advocate the role and value of UX within the organization
- Up-to-date with UX best practices, latest trends, and processes.
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Avocode, Lucidchart, Abstract, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe CC Suite, Framer, Principle, etc.)
- Experience working within an Agile (i.e. Scrum, Kanban) development process and tools
- Experience with ecommerce UX best practices and tools
- Relevant experience with User Research, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Industrial Design
- Proficient in Branding, Marketing, Illustration, Data Visualization, Documentation
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email @