We are looking for a skilled Security Engineer to analyze product designs and implementations from a security perspective, as well as to identify and resolve security issues in all company procedures to maintain internal security and our compliance with industry security regulations.
You will be responsible for incorporating the appropriate security analysis, defense and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to produce robust and reliable products.
- Proven 7+ years of work experience as a Security engineer
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures), Mobile technologies (iOS and Android) and of network/web related protocols
- Knowledge of Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Rules, other industry Security regulations, i.e HIPAA, GDPR, etc., and industry best practices and standards
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
- BS degree in Computer Science or related
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Collaborate on those and tasks with outsourced technology team members
- Maintain security of employee hardware, both laptops and cell phones.
- Maintain technical documentation
- Audit and maintain all company processes to be compliant with industry security regulations, i.e HIPAA, GDPR, etc.,
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
An senior level experience in Java; knowledge of PHP and Javascipt
Solid experience with sophisticated architecture for mission critical products
Familiarity with mobile, API’s, data science, and web technologies
Deep knowledge of best practices in protecting all aspects of security
An effective communicator and passionate innovator who has some expirience working with distributed teams
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email @