We are looking for a skilled Security Project Manager to analyze product designs, implementations and data handling from a security perspective, as well as to help resolving identified security issues in company procedures and policies to maintain internal security and compliance with industry security regulations sand standards.
You will be also responsible for incorporating the appropriate security analysis, defense and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to produce robust and reliable products.
- Proven 7+ years of work experience as a Security Project Manager
- Detailed knowledge of security techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures), Mobile technologies (iOS and Android) and of network/web related protocols
- Knowledge of Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification Rules, other industry Security regulations, i.e HIPAA, GDPR, etc., and industry best practices and standards
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development of proactive countermeasures
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Implement, test and operate advanced security techniques to verify all company products are in compliance with reference architecture
- Perform on-going security reviews to improve products' security
- Provide tech workflows for new software solutions to help proactively mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture to maintain security
- Perform periodic security audit of employees' hardware, both laptops and cell phones.
- Maintain technical security documentation
- Audit and maintain all company processes to be compliant with industry security regulations, i.e HIPAA, GDPR, etc.,
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new security tools and best practices to prevent hacking and DDoS attacks
Solid experience with sophisticated architecture for mission critical products
Familiarity with mobile, API’s, data science, and web technologies
Deep knowledge of best practices in protecting all aspects of security
An effective communicator and passionate innovator who has some expirience working with distributed teams
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.
For more information please email @